PT. PAL Landing Platform Dock
PT. PAL orders miniature for launching Landing Platform Dock
PT PAL INDONESIA (PERSERO), was established by the Netherlands’s government in 1939 under its original name of MARINA ship docking. The Company was renamed Kaigun SE 2124 while under the colonial governance of Japan. After Independence Day, the Indonesian Government nationalized the colonial Company and renamed it Penataran Angkatan Laut (PAL). On April 15, 1980, the status of the Company was changed from a Public Company (Perusahaan Umum) to a Limited Company (Perseroan Terbatas) in accordance with notary deed No.12 of Hadi Moentoro, SH.
The factory is located at Ujung, Surabaya and the main activities of the Company are the manufacturing of naval and merchant ship, docking repairs and maintenance, and general engineering based on job orders.
The distinguished reengineering ability of PT PAL INDONESIA (Persero) has entered the world market and the quality is renowned worldwide. Ships produced in PT PAL INDONESIA (Persero) are now sailing the seas all over the world.
Photo above was taken at the time of delivery miniature by Mr. Lazuardi A Mahendra (right) as the owner of miniaturindo.com to Mr. Bayu (left) one of Manager PT. PAL INDONESIA (Persero).